“TA” is Veda and means the “path”
If you take this moment now to ask yourself:
- Am I moving on MY OWN career path?
- Am I actively working on writing and performing it myself?
- Do I have the overview I need to lead myself through this life of a 100,000 opportunities in this 21st Century?
I don´t only speak to the young ones now as my avid readers, I mean YOU! I speak to YOU now! The one who is thinking about her and his career path, about the own “TA” –
Now – what does it take to scrutinize it?
- reflect: WHAT did you decide so far in life and what was a suggestion from others for the career?
- whom did you ask for advice? A mentor? A person of success?
- why did you ask someone? ….was it due to lack of information? Did you seek a role-model?
- did you check out in detail WHO you are? (character)
- did you check out in detail WHAT you are? (best matching profession)
- are you successful and happy?
- write down WHY you are successful and happy today
- do you miss your success and happiness?
- write dow what went wrong – from your point of view and figure out why…..
And this is what you actively did do in the past to write and follow your own career path: you thought every step of each alternative solution through and through with its
- – precise decision problem
- – your goal or dream (the counterpart to the problem)
- – possible solutions
- – all alternative solutions
- – their risks
- – their consequences
- – their trade offs
- – their linked decisions
….. always concentrating on your goal or dream and the best feeling the chosen alternative delivers when thinking of reaching or doing it. Therefore you always rely to your personal values and beliefs for which you have grown your back bone for.
Now I wonder: is that YOU who is reading about this TA? Please let us know whether you wrote your career-script yourself or who was supporting you – thank you for your quick comment!
BE A DECISION MAKER. BECOME OUTSTANDING.
rita jaskolla – Leadership Architect –