Are you thriving for the best? Then quality is the Achilles. Nobody but you yourself can push the wrong button when you set the right button up for QUALITY.
WikiPedia defines quality in two different ways:
- Quality is the sum of all features of an item, system or process.
- Quality is the excellence of all features of an item, system or process.
WHO or WHAT is involved with your item, system or process? Yes, there are only two answers: humans and machines. To raise the quality of humans and machines it takes permanent improvement. We can define quality also as permanent improvement to reach and be the best
…. or nothing!
Because life taught us that nobody talks about the N°2 (except N° 3….) . If your main decision for 2015ff is to improve the (overall) quality then you need to involve the whole company! But that´s just the start. Improvement is intrinsically made and also extrinsical. We all know it´s harder to look for great quality outside your company!
WORD OF MOUTH –
Every millimeter of your company which you can´t put in a chart with evaluated figures to get orientation about “what´s best” and what or who needs improvement only has 1 chance – word of mouth.
Let´s face the invisible facts:
- Do you agree that the Corporate World is facing a new challenge?
- Will the old way how to annually evaluate your human resources performances lose its weight?
- Will future recommendations not only be about the education of each personality, but also about the talents and motivation of every employee?
Here´s the question of my today´s blog-post (instead of a take away) –>> What will mostly drive the quality of the future challenges?
Pls. leave your comment – thank you –
BE A DECISION MAKER. BE OUTSTANDING.
rita jaskolla – Leadership Architect –