QUALITY-MANAGEMENT-REPRESENTATIVE – with external TÜV-Certification
Becoming a QMR on basis of DIN EN ISO 9,000 ff, is YOUR goal.
Our team supports YOU via Skype for Business, to participate the online education-classes.
In-service training for external TÜV-QMR certification (evenings).
Costs per course: 1.500 € + 19% VAT, payment: 14 days before the course starts (latest).
Individual participants pay: 2,000 € total (2 payments by installment, each 1.000 € / month)
1] no transport needed (saves costs and time)
2] no hotel expenses
3] you work with your own device
QMR online-education, offered by: rita jaskolla
B.A., Trainer Quality-Mgmt., TÜV certified QMR (QMB) with a strong TQM-mind (24 years employed at Robert Bosch/TQM co-founder), AEVO Instructor (IHK-Hannover), certified writer and author
Available for phone-calls: Thursday eve. 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturdays 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. [ CET ]
CELL# +49 – 173-160 4742
FON# +49 – 2196- 7050 934
Online-courses in 2018 (pls. ask for new dates):
The 1-DAY per week course takes place on Mondays eves. only, starting on ….. 2018, lasting 6 months before its completed.
The 2-DAY per week course takes place Tuesday and Thursday eves., starting ….. 2018. We will complete this course within 3 months.
Subsequent participants may enter the course at any time and keep going until they complete the course-content with the next group. Career changers are most welcome!
In service-trainings take place once or twice per week, with 25 appointments
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (alternatively Fridays, by agreement) we meet from 6:00 p.m. (18:00 Uhr, CET) until 9:00 p.m. (21:00 Uhr, CET) online –> 3 hours per 60 minutes
- COURSE: 2. COURSE:
we meet Mondays we meet Tuesdays and Thursdays
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
(6 months) (3 months)
The QMR-online course offers room for 5 -12 participants, max. The participants from Germany will meet & greet in person once per course in Cologne/Köln, during their last month, on a Saturday. The first personal meeting takes place: on appointment.
“Live class” with support of the following literature/script:
1] “PQM-Processoriented Quality-Mgmt.” (Orig.: Hanser Verlag)
2] TÜV Süd Akademie GmbH, Qualitätsmanagement Normensammlung (2 languages)
Order N° 90376
BASIS-Quality = indemnification of 25 online-lessons, each 3 hrs. via Skype, guaranteed by the academic team, led by Prof. Dr. Schmitz
ACHIEVEMENT-Quality = didactic and methodical preparation, practice- and customer-focused
EXALTATION-Quality = our communication is embossed by a constuctive problem-solving term of the team-challenges, for mutual customer-satisfaction
You ensure with the team a holistic and continuous documentation of the learn-progress with daily journals/minutes, substantial summaries via PowerPoint Presentations, developing MC-questions which are similar to the final TÜV exam, ad hoc interviews to ensure a great quality of communication-skills
Claims and Improvements of the learning process will be directly and respectfully communicated to reach a quick and amicable solution for all attendees
Educational objective and content:
In addition to your main profession, you are capable of establishing organizational transparency, legal certainty, employee and customer satisfaction plus, economization potential.
Additionally, you are actively supporting the implementation and maintenance of the living QM-System, including internal and external audits according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Understanding and learning the transfer of terms and definitions of Quality-Mgmt. according to DIN EN ISO 9,000 ff
- Motivation, communication and practice of team-oriented teaching and learning
- Normative interpretation and realization of fair practice integration
- Learn to estimate further international effective rules and standards, like Total Quality Management (TQM), implementation of the European Quality Award (EQA, according to EFQM)
- After each educational block of approx. 30 min., the participant gets a certain task and a self-control test. After each online-session participants receive some homework (3 tasks).
- Interim test of 24 tasks (3 hrs.) and a Diploma with grade. Our trainings with about 100 multiple choice Q&As will help to reach this goal!
- Quality-Sensitization, failure-culture and -training
- Process- and Documentation-Mgmt.
- Process-, Method- and Tool-Mgmt.
- Failure- and Customer-Complaint-Mgmt.
- Fair practice implementation of DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 19011:2002
- Employee- and customer-satisfaction analysis
- Execution of internal and external audits
- Certification and Accreditation
- Know-how, understanding, deconstructing (analysis, recapping (composition), assessing and evaluation
We are happy about your decision for this new professional challenge!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
German speaking customers may visit: http://qmb-lernen.de/Startseite/